Seeing dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven texture? Spent too much time in tanning beds or baking under the sun? It's time to atone for your skin sins.
This potent vegan brightening toner, supercharged with a high concentration of AHAs (glycolic and lactic acids) and witch hazel water, reduces the look of dark spots in as little as 7 days. It also targets fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. But this powerhouse AHA toner has a soft side, too. Infused with sandalwood, chamomile and licorice extracts, it’s gentle enough for daily use. Tone post-cleansing for a skin-smoothing boost, and you’ll be perfectly prepped for serum and moisturizer. Plus, with its addictive lemon sugar scent and “it’s working!” tingle, you’ll be hooked from the very first swipe. Reveal a transformed, refined and youthful-looking Ole Glow®!.
- Smoothes texture
- Targets fine lines and wrinkles
agree this product removes residual dirt, makeup and impurities.*
agree this product is gentle enough for everyday use.*
agree this product doesn’t leave skin feeling stripped.**In a consumer study on 39 women, after 8 weeks
This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. OLEHENRIKSEN is cruelty-free.
High-potency AHAs (glycolic acid + lactic acid)
even texture, help reduce the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles
Witch hazel water
a natural distillate of the witch hazel tree, known to be a natural astringent to help brighten and refine skin
Lemon, sugar cane, licorice root, chamomile and sandalwood extracts
help soothe and condition skin
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
How to Use
At night, pour dark spot toner onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion. Follow with your favorite OLEHENRIKSEN® moisturizer, such as C-Rush™ Brightening Gel Crème or C-Rush Brightening Double Crème (if your skin is on the drier side). For external use only. Use as directed. This product contains active ingredients; we suggest testing a small amount on forearm. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward. Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner FAQS:
Why do I need a toner?
- Toner is a glow-to skincare staple that preps your skin for the rest of your skincare routine by clearing away surface impurities and giving your complexion a boost with skin-loving ingredients. Glow2OH not only clears away dirt and dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, but it also targets dark spots with powerhouse AHAs.
What step is toner in a skincare routine?
- After cleansing, using a toner can help sweep away leftover impurities on the surface of your skin, clearing the way for your serums, ampoules, essences and moisturizer to be applied smoothly. We recommend layering Glow2OH into your evening skincare routine—applying it after cleansing and before essences or serums.
Can I apply the toner with my hands? Will it be as effective?
- The most effective way to use Glow2OH is to soak a cotton round or gauze pad and gently sweep it across the skin in order to clear away surface impurities.
How quickly will I see results?
- This toner can reduce the look of dark spots in as little as seven days (in a clinical study of 39 people over 8 weeks). For optimal results, continue using in your routine on a regular basis and keep skin protected from sun exposure.
Can I use this toner on my underarms?
- We do not recommend using Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner on underarms because the skin in this area is extra sensitive.
Does it contain alcohol?
- This toner does not contain alcohol.
Ole considers toners to be an essential step in every skincare regimen. Not only do they sweep away dirt, oil and makeup, but they also leave skin perfectly primed for serum and moisturizer. Inspired by his Exfoliate-Treat-Soothe philosophy, this toner perfectly balances highly concentrated AHAs with skin-soothing botanicals—which means the formula is as effective as it is a joy to use.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Module "bc_bazaarvoice/cartridge/scripts/lib/lib/ServiceInit.ds" not found.;