Treating your skin takes a two-pronged approach. It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle with proper diet and exercise in addition to topically treating your skin for the best long term results!
Here are some tips to get your skin looking its best so you can dare to go “naked” this summer:
Treating the inside
You are what you eat, so eat a balanced diet to maintain a clear and beautiful complexion. Make sure to keep hydrated and replenished by drinking plenty of water throughout the day and to eat a diet rich in antioxidants, to fight environmental damage. Omega fats are also a vital diet staple to nurture and cushion the skin and are found in foods like walnuts and salmon.
“A simple skin care regimen is easy to follow faithfully,” says Ole. He recommends the following daily routine:
- Step 1: Cleanse to remove impurities and ensure a clean surface so products that follow absorb better.
- Step 2: Treat with truth serum® to face and neck
- Step 3: Moisturize with truth crème™ advanced hydration to face and neck
- Step 4: Protect with SPF (protect the truth™ SPF 50+ for extended sun exposure)
- Step 5: Renew the eye area with a nourishing and protecting eye crème
#1 selling truth serum® and NEW truth crème advanced hydration are now available at Sephora in the Naked Truth kit. This power duo works together to brighten and even skin tone, firm by supporting healthy collagen and hydrate to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It will dramatically brighten the skin and improve texture so the skin won’t need to be covered by makeup.
Now that your skin is prepped and ready to go, smile! A happy (and naked) face is a beautiful face!