Since the beginning, Ole Henriksen has sought out the most efficacious botanicals for his skincare products. Testing all ingredients at home and in his spa, Ole’s home recipes inspire his skin care lines helping him to combine the best of nature with science. Try this recipe at home for a sensorial skin treat that will leave you glowing!
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Ice cube tray
2. Chamomile Tea (calm soothe) or Rooibos Tea (anti-aging/brightening)
- Select Chamomile Tea or Rooibos Tea. Make a strong batch of tea with your selection.
- Fill your ice cube tray with tea and freeze.
- Once frozen, take one ice cube out and wrap in a handkerchief (to prevent cold hands). Allow ice cube to melt slightly so that tea seeps through the cloth.
- Massage your entire jaw line, cheeks, eyes and forehead for a few minutes.
- Follow with Truth Serum Collagen Booster and your favorite OLEHENRIKSEN moisturizer.
CHAMOMILE TEA: CALM & SOOTHE
Innately instilled with healing anti-oxidants, Chamomile Tea calms and soothes even the most sensitive skin, lightens discoloration and helps heal skin irritations. Chamomile is Ole’s inspiration and key ingredient in his chamomile comfort mask, step 3 of his most popular spa treatment the POWERpeel.
ROOIBOS TEA: ANTI-AGING & BRIGHTENING
Rooibos Tea is a red tea indigenous to South Africa. Loaded with anti-oxidants, alpha hydroxyl acid and zinc, Rooibos Tea works to smooth skin texture, brighten and slow the aging process. Rooibos Tea is Ole’s inspiration and key ingredient in his bestselling african red tea foaming cleanser.