Here at OLEHENRIKSEN protecting your skin from damaging and aging
UV rays is a top priority, but that doesn’t mean you can’t fake a natural-looking sun-kissed look with an expertly applied sunless tanner. For an even application, prep your skin to smooth perfection with Ole’s sensorial Eucalyptus and Coffee infused body scrub. Follow with your favorite sunless tanner.
Indulge your senses and get glowing guilt-free!
Ole’s Homemade Beach Body Scrub Recipe
Makes 1.5 cups (approximately 3 treatments)
YOU WILL NEED:
- ½ cup of finely grained sea salt
- ½ cup of finely ground coffee
- ¼ cup of sesame oil
- ½ TSP of eucalyptus essential oil
- Mix together all ingredients in a small bowl: salt, coffee ground, sesame oil and eucalyptus oil.
- Massage mixture into damp skin, in semicircular movements, then rinse well. We recommend using this scrub in the shower, facing away from the running water.
- Left over scrub can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for your next home spa experience. Use this scrub 3-4 times a week for radiant, glowing skin year-round.
COFFEE GROUNDS: FIRM SKIN AND FIGHT CELLULITE
Coffee tightens pores, removes dead skin cells, and holds a number of anti-wrinkle properties. For these benefits, coffee is commonly used in luxury beauty products and spa therapies to make skin look and feel younger.
SEA SALT: RETEXTURIZE
Sea salt is also a common ingredient in spa remedies; it contains a number of vitamins and antioxidants that will leave your skin fresh and smooth.
NATURAL OILS: PURIFY & SOFTEN
Sesame oil is an important ingredient in home remedy scrubs because it nourishes and softens the skin while the eucalyptus oil purifies and oxygenates.