Thanksgiving is much more than turkey and stuffing, it’s an opportunity to reflect on the good things in life and show gratitude toward the people we love. When life begins to get hectic just before the holidays, it’s not always easy to remember what we have to be thankful for, but Thanksgiving is a pleasant reminder for us to look at the positive aspects of life. Personally, I’m thankful for my health, my wonderful partner Laurence and having family and friends that I truly cherish. What are you thankful for? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Read on for some helpful tips to help your remember to be thankful and truly appreciate all you have this holiday season.
- Express your gratitude to the world by doing something good for the environment.
- Avoid being rude, abrupt, and insensitive towards yourself and others.
- Send good energy into the universe and it will come back to you.
- Express your thanks by doing one or two good deeds for people on your path on a daily basis. Even if it’s simply a smile.
- Recognize what a great gift life is. Every one of us has something to be thankful for. Find out what that is and embrace it.
- Take the time on a daily basis to express your thankfulness in a quiet way through a prayer or to yourself. These reminders help us appreciate our blessings each day.
- Recognize that even the most complicated problems can be resolved.
- Be grateful for the opportunities that life offers us.
- Approach every situation with the right attitude of gratitude.